Series Details Edit
The word ‘animal’ comes from the Latin word animalis, meaning ‘having breath’ and ‘having soul.’ In Kingdom Animalia, award-winning artist Bryan Holland celebrates the majesty of the animal world. Done in a style deserving of a natural history museum, these 60 artworks juxtapose the reigning beasts of our modern wild against flat, simple backdrops. The resulting images feel like portraits of future dinosaurs, an A-Z compendium of the legends of the Holocene.
The rarities of reach print corresponds to the threat of extinction to the species.
- Common = least concern | 4000 prints available
- Uncommon = near-threatened | 2600 prints available
- Rare = vulnerable | 1600 prints available
- Very rare = endangered | 1200 prints available
- Extremely rare = critical | 800 prints available